Please pay on time!
term and payment rules
- You commit to pay for an initially agreed period of service. We don't offer early termination.
- We pro-rate the first partial month, if any. After that, all of your billing is based on whole calendar months.
- Once you complete the initially agreed period of service, you may cancel, effective the last day of the month after you notify us in writing.
- We send billing statements 10 days prior to the due date. Monthly payments are due by the 1st of the month (in advance of service).
- We assess a $5 reminder fee to any account that is past due on the 21st of the service month.
- We deactivate accounts that are still past due on the 21st of the next month and assess a $29 fee.
- Avoid these fees! Please pay on time. Better yet—use our automatic monthly credit card or e-check service.